Roger Federer is his birth name.
6 feet (1.85m)
Athlete, Tennis Player
According to network observer, the net worth of Roger Federer is approximately $450 million and $70 million salary per year. He made his net worth through a successful career in Athlete and playing Tennis. He is in the ranking of all richest Tennis players.
Roger Federer took birth in Basel, Switzerland on the 8th of August 1981. He started playing tennis in his childhood with his sister and father and he noted that he had a talent for tennis games. He can speak many languages including English, Standard German, and Swiss-German is his native language. In 1992 and 1993, he played a tournament in his hometown and was a ball boy in Basel tournament.
From start, he had an interest in sports and did not study. At the age of 10, he met an Australian player ‘Peter Carter’ and he has seen a talented tennis player.
- Father: His father’s name is Robert Federer (Swiss-German).
- Mother: His mother’s name is Lynette Federer (Afrikaner).
- Siblings: Has only 1 older sister (Diana).
- Wife: Miroslava Federer (Women’s Tennis Association Player, 2009)
- Children: He has four children. Twins daughters (2010) and Twins sons (2014).
Federer started his career by playing Basel tournament and there he met with ‘Peter Carter’ an Australian player and then they together get training for the next four years and later they joined Switzerland’s National Training Center for further training. He had to travel for two hours to reach that training center but after three years there was a new training center near to his home opened and he joined it. There, Peter Carter was a trainer and he trained Federer well and helped him to grow up rapidly. He selected for the World’s top juniors and won single and double titles there and ranked no.1 ITF players in the world. Read more about Roger Federer
Later in 1999, he got success by reaching in semifinals of the tournament held in Vienna. In 2001, he won the ATP singles title for the first time. He also won two ATP double titles and ranked no.3 in singles.
He became no.1 player in the world ranking from 2004 to 2008. He won many titles and tournaments in his career.
He contracted to a Japanese brand ‘Uniqlo’ for 10 years in 2018 for $300 million.
Here are some best focal points and Achievements in Roger Federer’s Career:
- He achieved his first victory as ATP singles title at Davis Cup.
- He has earned 15 Grand Slam titles in the Australian Open Tournament in 2004,06, and 2007.
- He has won 16 times Fan’s Favorite Award 2003 to 2018 consecutively.
- He has won 5 times the‘ Sportsman of the year’ award in 2005-08 and 2018.
- He remained ITF #1 Player of the Year in 2004-07 and 2009.
- From 2004 to 2006, he achieved titles ‘Ambassador for Tennis’ and ‘ITWA Player’.
- He has the title of ‘BBC Sports Overseas Personality of the Year’.
- He won the ‘Best Male International Athlete Award’ of ESPY in 2007.
- He with Stan Wawrinka achieved the Swiss Team of the Year in 2008.
- He won the tournament ‘Swiss Davis Cup Team’ in 2014.
- He gains the title ‘GQ Most Stylish Man’ in 2016.